EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
HYPER GROWTH BUSINESS STRATEGIES WILL PROVIDE PRACTICAL ADVICE ON SALES STRATEGY, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES , TOOLS AND GUIDANCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE NOT THEORY. OUR APPROACH WORKS AND YOU’LL HAVE THE ROI TO PROVE IT. HERE’S HOW WE DO IT:
Deep Dive Research
In the first 30 days we will immerse ourselves in your business to ensure we have a clear understanding of your business development and sales strategy as it is today and your growth goals for the future.
Contact Us to learn more about our process
4 DECISIONS ROCKEFELLER ASSESSMENT
We invite the CEO and key stakeholders to complete an in-depth questionnaire designed to uncover the true state of your business as it relates to People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. All results are compiled and we present you with an assessment score and a recommended action plan.
Take the Free Four Decisions Assessement
Based on your assessment, with your business goals and our expertise in business strategy development, we will collaborate and develop a mutually agreed upon plan of action. We will create goals that scale all the way from company priorities down to employee performance goals. All goals and activities will ladder up to improvements in sales strategy, marketing process and strategic implementation that will propel hyper growth within your organization.
GET A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION WITH ACTIONABLE ITEMS YOU CAN START TODAY!
CULTURE AND SKILLS
The Rockefeller Assessment will allow us to identify the type of culture and skills required for hyper growth. We then assess your current culture and depth of skills, identify if there is a gap and tools to help close that gap.
Contact Us for a Free 30 minute consultation on your current culture
CORE VALUES AND BRAND PROMISE
Core Values are important for your company. Taking core values seriously is a major organizational initiative. If you’re wondering whether establishing an authentic set of core values can truly impact your business, these 12 reasons should convince you!
- Set a foundation for the organization’s culture.
- Improve morale and be a rich source of individual and organizational pride.
- Align a large group of people around specific, idealized behaviors.
- Guide difficult decisions by determining priorities in advance.
- Help positively influence how employees interact with one another.
- Attract, hire and retain the right type of employees.
- Assess performance (both individually and organizationally).
- Prevent conflict and mitigate conflicts that do arise.
- Improve innovation.
- Differentiate your brand in the minds of your customers and partners
- Impact how the organization serves its customers.
- Attract the right breed of customers
Sample of one, large successful companies core values:
- Deliver WOW through service
- Embrace and drive change
- Create fun and a little weirdness
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build open and honest relationships with communication
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Do more with less
- Be passionate and determined
- Be humble